Sunday, June 28, 2009

Why doesn't my hair look as voluminous in pictures as I think it does in the mirror?

I just finished my last two weeks of ICLCS! It was a frustrating but very rewarding program. I came out of it feeling confident in my teaching skills. It was a wonderful experience because I got a lot of free tools, made a ton of new friends, gained a better understanding of chemistry and left feeling like I have so much more to learn! So I signed up for an organic chemistry class being taught to us teachers for this next year! I'm very excited for that because now I might actually be able to understand what Tom is talking about!

"Have we told you how much we don't like you Dave?" Of course we are only joking. Me with Dave and my ICLCS BFF Garilyn at our poster session!

I made a poster! And it was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment